Art. 13 e 14 of European Regulation n. 679/2016 regarding the protection of personal data (here in after referred to as GDPR only), we therefore provide the information below for the purpose of providing correct and transparent information on the data collected from our web site and on the related procedures of use.
The information is also based on the Recommendation n.2/2001 that the European authorities for the personal data, gathered in the group Institute by art.29 of the directive n.95/46/CE adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they link to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
1. Acquisition of data
The personal data processed by you are freely provided by us and acquires by us in the navigation on our web site www.envolvelab.com as well as trough interaction with our online services such as signing up for the free newsletter service provide by us, by completing our contact form.
2. Data Processed
The treatment will concern the following information:
a) Navigation date:
When you visit our website, we send cookies, or technologies with similar functionality on their devices, which allow us their monitor their behavior. These cookies transmit data on our information analysis device. We Are therefore able to track from which marketing channel your contact has been generated (for example Google Adwords, email, newsletter) and which pages you have visited, and other similar information. We also receive information on how you use the site and interact with it, as well as on the time spent on the site. The server of our website also collects basic information related to the search that was carried out on your browser when visiting the site. This data may contain information on the date and time of the last visit, date and time of the browser search, on its IP address, on basic HTTP header information (such as URL references and user agent) and on previous searched URL from your browser.
b) Personal and contact details:
When you freely choose to subscribe to our newsletter we will collect your personal details and your email address, and we will keep a record of the emails we sent you.
When you wish to request any information through the “Contacts” section of the website, you will be asked for some personal data and contact details to process your requests.
3. Method of treatment
The treatment will be carried out, also but not only with the help of computer and/or (automated) means, with suitable procedures to guarantee the security, protection and confidentiality of the data and to prevent and limit the risk of loss, deterioration, subtraction data and to ensure that it is restored in the event of a “data breach” within a reasonable time.
The processing will take place trough: collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation and destruction of data.
4. Purposes of the treatment
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a) To allow the technical and functional management of our Internet site (including the maintenance of computer security), for example by identifying parts of the Internet site that have low latency;
b) To send you newsletter and communications with promotional and informative/ advertising on our products/services if you have given your consent;
c) For profiling purposes or for the creation of profiles (individual and / or aggregated) based on the profile, preferences and consumption choices, to elaborate market and statistical analysis and for the transmission of personalized communications, in case to which you have given your consent;
d) To answer your questions by telephone or by e-mail if you wish to request information via the “Contact” section of our website, so that we can fulfill your requests.
5. Legal basis of the processing
The processing of your personal data will be carried out on the following legal bases:
a) on the consent freely and regularly provided by you (for example in the case of marketing and profiling);
b) as necessary for pre-contractual obligations (such as the handling of requests for information).
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the legal basis for the purposes sub b) and c) is art. 6.1 of the GDPR, for the purpose sub d) is represented by the art. 6.1 b.
6. Mandatory or optional nature of the treatment
The provision of your data for the detailed purpose in the previous point 4 “Purpose of processing” letter d) is mandatory, so your refusal will make it impossible to process the request that you intend to make. The release of data for the purposes referred to in letters b) and c) is optional, so it can decide not to provide any data without compromising the relationships with our company.
7. Recipients of personal data
The personal data collected will be processed by data controller, by data processor and by the officially authorized and appropriately trained data processing personnel (ex. Article 29 of the GDPR). Your data may also be processed by consultants of any kind, as data controllers, committed to perform technical and support tasks on behalf of the company.
Your data will not be disclosed but may be disclosed to inspection bodies responsible for checks and checks relating to the regularity of legal obligations.
8. Data transfer to a third country
Your data will not be transferred to outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that, where necessary, our company will have the right to transfer data outside the European Union, operating in compliance with the applicable legal provisions.
9. Data retention period
The browsing data collected are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site as well as to check its correct functioning and are deleted following processing.
The other personal data will be processed for the time strictly necessary for the management of the requested service.
If you have chosen to receive commercial communications from us or authorized the profiling, the data acquired will be used (processed) until you choose to withdraw your consent.
10. Right of the interested party
We inform you that, at any time, pursuant to art. 15-22 of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016 will be able to exercise the following rights:
1) Have confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the processing of personal data concerning him and, in this case, obtain access to the same data and all information related to the treatment itself (right of access ex Article 15 GDPR);
2) Obtain the correction of incorrect personal data without unjustified delay and the integration of incomplete personal data also by means of a supplementary declaration (right of rectification ex. Article 16 GDR);
3) Obtain the cancellation of your personal data without unjustified delay if: the data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or processed; they were unlawfully treated; they must be canceled to fulfill a legal obligation; has revoked the consent or opposes the processing (right to be forgotten ex. Article 17 of the GDPR);
4) Obtain the limitation of treatment when one of the following hypotheses occurs: if it disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify this accuracy; if the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of data and asks instead that its use is limited; although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the assessment or exercise of a right in court; if you are opposed to processing, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to his / her rights (limitation right pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR);
5) To receive, in a structured format, in common and automatic way, personal data concerning him and to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the data controller who provided them (right to data portability ex. Article 20 GDPR).
6) To oppose, in whole or in part to the treatment. If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to processing at any time, including profiling connected to such direct marketing. If personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, for reasons related to your situation, you have the right to object to the processing, unless the processing is necessary for carrying out a task of public interest (right of opposition ex. Article 21 of the GDPR);
7) To revoke the consent given at any time.
8) To propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
11. Data Controller
To assert the right described you can contact, at any time, the data controller MA.IN. Engineering S.r.l. by communication to be sent by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by registered letter r.r. to: Strada di Paderna, 2 – 47895 Domagnano – Rep. San Marino, or its Representative in the European Union, Dr. Nathaniel Casadei (c.f .CSDNHN82S13H294O), who might be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or via post at: Via Pomposa 43/i 47924, Rimini.